Saturday, February 15, 2014

Monster Under The Bed Story #PersonalStory







Monster Under The Bed Story

As told by my “macho friend” who has courage to turn upside-down the best fighter on our planet called Earth. He told me at:

7:00 am Sunday:


I woke up with a feeling of discomfort, knowing, that my bad dream last night bothered me a lot. I knew that somehow, dream isn’t real after all, especially bad dream. It’s my day-off today and I’ll be doing some planned household chores.
My wife kisses me goodbye and the two kids rushing to kiss goodbye too. She whispers in my ear teasing, ”We’ll be back soon and don’t forget your planned escapade”. I answered back, “Okay, enjoy the symposium and take good care of the kids.”

7:20 am:

It’s been 20 minutes past seven and I moved to start my first chore inside our room when suddenly, I heard an unusual sound coming from under our bed. I stopped for a while, not knowing what to do. The unusual sound continues that I ran to the door to open it, but it’s locked. I opened the window and I felt the cold breeze rushing under my skin. And, suddenly, I heard a thing crashing in the floor. I checked it and it’s the family portrait of my parents taken during my childhood days. The unusual sound continued, piercing my ears and as I stared at the picture, I remember my father, telling a story of the monster under the bed that stimulated my fear even stronger. I sat at the floor relishing my fear to subside. I asked myself. ”It’s a true story or not? The monster came back? Why there’s unusual sound under the bed?

7:45 am:

I composed myself thinking that I had to finish my chores before my wife’s back and to eliminate my fear. I pulled the comforter, bed sheet, pillows above our bed and slowly peeked under. Do you know what I saw? Again, I lay down in bed thinking my conclusion of the event.


8:10 am:

Really, I am 45 years old now, and children stories are not real. Amen.

8:20 am:

Therefore, my presumptions: That my wife locked the door with the intention to frightened me and storing the remote-controlled device under the bed. She knew that I am afraid (during my childhood days) the story of the monster under the bed. She switched-on the toy after leaving the house; and, the best of all with my conclusion: It means my wife intended me to sleep until they’re back! My wife truly loves me!

8:30 am:

Oppppppppppsssss! Before I forget, ahhhhhh, before I sleep again, today is my day! My wife needs me tonight! That’s a signal for sure! Who cares for the monster under the bed? Are you?






3 comments:

  1. Yes, monster are not real at age 45 but it would be thrilling if it did exist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to have night terrors when I was a kid but it slowly went away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've outgrown my fear of monsters and goblins when I became an adult, and I now realize how too much imagination paralyzes us when we were kids.

    ReplyDelete